1/4 c real butter
1/3 c sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 c sour cream
4 Hood-Crest pear halves, canned in light syrup
1 3/4 c flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsn ginger
4 Hood-Crest pear halves, canned in light syrup, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In bowl, mix butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together well.
3. In separate bowl, stir together flour, powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing just until blended. Don't over-mix!
4. Fold in chopped pears.
5. Coat muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray or butter, pour mixture into muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
6. Bake 20-30 minutes, until a toothpick or knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and cool on rack.